WHY YOU & Your organization SHOULD BE THERE
The Summit focuses on topics that impact the industry – hard-hitting issues everyone’s talking about. Interactive and thought-provoking discussions drive us to solutions and enlightenment. Designed for leaders and administrators of officiating programs, local association officers, supervisors and coordinators, assigners, conference administrators and sports officials at all levels – from around the country and the world, the Summit delivers three days of intense and highly motivational sessions.
You will meet and network with the widest variety of sports and officiating leaders found anywhere, including influential and well-known pro and college officials.
Anyone who cares deeply about officiating and wants to be a part of the discussions that shape our industry should attend.
Summit Support Organizations
Financial support for the NASO Sports Officiating Summit comes from a wide variety of sports and officiating organizations — from pro leagues like the NFL and NBA, state athletic and activities associations, gear and uniform retailers, college conferences, national governing bodies, officials associations and many others.
In 2021, 78 different organizations served as Summit Support Organizations (SSO). Their financial support enabled NASO to have the most important and far-reaching event since it began in 1980. An important measure of the success each year is the financial support provided by the key stakeholders within our industry.
NASO firmly believes that any partnership must be a win-win relationship. For that reason, NASO is proud to provide every SSO with significant exposure. Most importantly, every SSO is immediately recognized as a positive supporter of officials throughout the officiating industry.
Every SSO Receives:
- Complimentary Summit attendee registrations for your organization’s use at its discretion.
- First consideration for exhibit space for both the NASO Sports Officiating Summit and for the annual State Day event one day prior to the Summit.
- NASO will make a national announcement promoting your organization’s support.
- Recognition of your organization will appear in selected materials associated with the Summit.
- Signage with your organization’s logo will be displayed during the Summit.
- Recognition as an “NASO Education Partner” listed monthly in Referee magazine and read by nearly 30,000 officials, administrators and media.
- Your logo will appear in Referee magazine’s “Vision in Action” section, on the NASO website promoting you as an “NASO Education Partner,” the Summit Resource Manual and dozens of other ads, fliers, and collateral.
- Recognition in the official Sports Officiating Summit book published and distributed after every Summit to hundreds of officiating leaders and media.
- Each SSO logo will appear on the NASO website promoting it as an “NASO Education Partner.
- Every SSO will be recognized in the NASO Summit publication Say Yes to Officiating to be published and distributed to hundreds of officiating leaders and media following the Summit.